- Centralized storage of computer data traffic logs. The logs are kept confidentially for possible evidence in the original, non-modified format according to the Computer Crime Act B.E. 2550. The data management is based on HTTS and SSL 128-bit encrypted procedures.
- Indexed data storage with search engine makes it easy to recall. An automatic compression system is used to help save storage space.
- Accurate computer data traffic logs can be securely retrieved for company reports.
- Support Syslog and other formats on the following operating systems:
- Operation System : Windows, Linux, AIX, HP, SUN, Unix
- Database : DB2, Informix, MS-SQL, Oracle, Sybase
- Application : IIS, Sun iPlanet, IIS, RSA , SAP
- Mail : Lotus Note, Exchange, Sendmail, QMail, Postfix
- Security and Network Device : Blue Coat System, Check Point Firewall-1, Cisco PIX, Cisco VPN, Cisco Router, TrendMicro ScanMail, Juniper Netscreen, Fortinet Fortigate